How to Refund a Course
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Taleemgah can be refunded within 30 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
- Most refunds are returned via the original payment method. Please note that certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please click here.
- Refund requests cannot be submitted in the Taleemgah mobile app (please see the Requesting a refund on a mobile device section below).
How to request a refund from your Purchase history
If you’re accessing Taleemgah on a web browser, you can quickly request a refund from your Purchase history page, by following the steps below.
- Navigate to your Purchase history.
- Locate the course you wish to refund.
- Below the course title, click Request Refund. You will be directed to the course refund page.
- If your course was purchased as part of a shopping cart transaction, click View all courses to expand the shopping cart and then click Request Refund below the course title.
- Next, select your Refund Method. If your transaction is eligible for a refund to your original payment method, you can choose to receive Taleemgah Credits instead. Credit refunds are faster than refunds to your payment method, as the credits are posted to your account immediately after your refund is processed. For more information regarding Taleemhgah Credits and how they work, please click here.
- Select a reason why you’re requesting a full or partial refund for the course and then enter a brief description. The information you provide can help Taleemgah and the instructor improve moving forward. If you’re requesting a partial refund, please be sure to provide the applicable details regarding your request for a price adjustment. Our team will require this information in order to process eligible requests.
- Click Submit
How to request a refund from the course player
If you’re accessing Taleemgah on a desktop or laptop, you can also request a refund for an eligible course from the course player, by following the steps below.
- Go to the Enrolled course in Dashboard.
- Next, click on the ellipses (three dots) at the top right-hand corner of the course player.
- Select Request a refund in the drop-down menu. You will be directed to the course refund page, where you can submit your refund request.
Requesting a refund on a mobile device
Refund requests cannot be submitted in the Taleemgah mobile app. If you need to submit a refund request from your mobile device, please login into our mobile site on a browser, and submit your request from the Purchase history page (as shown above).
How to request a refund for a Taleemgah gift
Refund requests for Taleemgah courses that have been purchased as gifts can be submitted to our Support Team. Please note that our refund policy also applies to gift purchases and some restrictions may apply.
Refund requests that are submitted by the gift recipient will be granted using Taleemgah Credits, provided it otherwise meets our 30-day, refund policy.
After you’ve submitted your refund request you can check the status of your refund in your purchase history. You will also be sent an email confirming that your refund request has been processed.
For answers to commonly asked questions we receive regarding a refund’s status, please click here.